Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 22.03.2013, 23:46   #7
Прошёл обкатку

Автомобиль: Renault Fluence F1
Благодарности: 14/11
Monster16543 Почётный член клуба

вот сейчас полазил нашел на сайте анг. форуме такую инфу переводил переводчиком ни чего не понял может вам че нить будет понятно.

Re: System not configured, please connect diag tool
12-01-2013 09:38 PM
Not sure this would work on yours, but what can you loose...

1. Save everything from the device, using Explorer (or Finder on Mac), include all the files (hidden as well). It is also known as a manual backup: How do I manually create a backup of my device? (TomTom HOME)

2. Then format the internal storage (or memory card, depending which one you use) of your device. Use the COMPLETE format, not the quick. My device is not working. How do I restore it?

3. Go to TT HOME, Manage my "DEVICE", delete everything from the hard drive and try the update again (in the new TomTom HOME app it is on the second page). At this point you might have to disconnect the device a few times and switch it ON/OFF to enable it to setup some important stuff.

4. Copy your voices and post codes back to the device (also the maps if that didn't download either).

Вот ссылка на форум этот System not configured, please connect diag tool - TomTom Discussions
Monster16543 вне форума   Перейти в начало страницы Ответить с цитированием