Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.03.2013, 11:34   #225
Новичок

Автомобиль: Renault Koleos, 2.0 dCi 175hp
Благодарности: 0/0
Stanio Член Клуба

Hello.
1.I'm sorry for writing in a foreign language here, but I barely know russian, and if I try to explain myself it will be disaster.
2.Let me introduce myself.I'm a proud owner of Renault Koleos 2008, dCi, 175 hp and I really enjoy the car.I'm from the cappital of Bulgaria, Sofia.
3.What I want:
-Some time ago i noticed Защита картерa and I want to mount one of these things to my car, but since I'm from Bulgaria, I cannot order it from russian site for two reasons:
1.I fail to find site which to propose an international shipping
2.If there is such site the shipping and the wages in Bulgaria will be such a price, that the Защита картерa will be way overpriced.
So in these reasons I want to ask you if it is possible to do me a big favor for me. Please, someone who already is attached such thing, let do some schematic with all measurements
of the Защита картерa e.g. a drawing from which I will can reproduce Защита картерa in DIY (do it yourself) conditions. Please do not remove my comment and help me,
because I really want one of these to be mounted on my car (especially the model that Витяй showes in #219 comment).Thanks in advance for all of you, who will help me.Wish you have a nice day, and I'm looking forward for your schematics.
Stanio вне форума   Перейти в начало страницы Ответить с цитированием