Прошёл обкатку

Автомобиль: Koleos DC 2,5 CVT
Благодарности: 17/8
sery_volg Почётный член клуба

Цитата:
Сообщение от Stanio Посмотреть сообщение
Hello.

3.What I want:
-Some time ago i noticed Защита картерa and I want to mount one of these things to my car, but since I'm from Bulgaria, I cannot order it from russian site for two reasons:
1.I fail to find site which to propose an international shipping
2.If there is such site the shipping and the wages in Bulgaria will be such a price, that the Защита картерa will be way overpriced.
So in these reasons I want to ask you if it is possible to do me a big favor for me. Please, someone who already is attached such thing, let do some schematic with all measurements
of the Защита картерa e.g. a drawing from which I will can reproduce Защита картерa in DIY (do it yourself) conditions. Please do not remove my comment and help me,
because I really want one of these to be mounted on my car (especially the model that Витяй showes in #219 comment).Thanks in advance for all of you, who will help me.Wish you have a nice day, and I'm looking forward for your schematics.
Парни,человек хочет, что бы ему защиту от Автощита замерили и перекинули на рабочий чертеж.
Если кто будет покупать - предложите оплатить часть покупки за работу.Будет справедливо.

Stanio Invite those who will buy protection to pay 50% for their work in making the drawing
sery_volg вне форума   Перейти в начало страницы Ответить с цитированием