Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 29.03.2013, 13:43   #229
Новичок

Автомобиль: Renault Koleos, 2.0 dCi 175hp
Благодарности: 0/0
Stanio Член Клуба

sery_volg For bad luck in Bulgaria, we are only 7 drvers for that model of Renault. They sell here 100 SUV's Renault Koleos, but only 7 are members of the bulgarian forum, and from these 7 peoples, I'm the only one who want to mount such a thing. One of our members (Цветан) is a member here, but communication between two of us is a little difficult to explain. So at the end I'm the only one who want this thing to be mounted on his vehicle. No other will buy it-I'm gonna make it for my own Koleos. I'm not a seller or anything like this-I'm just an ordinary man, who wants to upgrade his Koleos. If you want, you may see and our forum, but is much more smaller than this here, and Koleos has just a small spot in there (Here!).Although that I'm ready to pay some money for the drawing, and if it is possible let it be less, because I don't have much. So, thanks again for your quick help, and if someone wants to do me this kind of favor, let him reach me with PM (Personal Message) for further information and negotiating the price. And at last, but not the least-this forum is a small trasure for Koleos drivers-many thanks, that you have build it.

edit: One other thing is if someone wants to buy the Защита картера and send it to me in Bulgaria, and I will repay him in cash at the post office. Bulgaria we call it (Наложен платеж), I don't know how to explain it. Or some currier which travels to Bulgaria, and on receiving tha part I should pay it. Is it any chance to do someone, something like that?

Последний раз редактировалось Stanio; 29.03.2013 в 14:57.
Stanio вне форума   Перейти в начало страницы Ответить с цитированием