Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 26.02.2015, 17:44   #1791
Новичок

Автомобиль: Renault Lattitude
Благодарности: 1/1
GreyRat is an unknown quantity at this point

Цитата:
Сообщение от fedot Посмотреть сообщение
Было бы интересно. А life trafic в России есть. Это видно по их картам.
Для Питера и Москвы было бы полезно использовать.
Все оказалось несколько не так, как я думал:
"Thank you for the information you have provided me with.

I can confirm that The LIVE Services feature is not available in Russia for Carminat devices. This service is a pack of different features which aren't covered in all countries

The links you have provided me with are not concerning Carminat TomTom devices but other devices TomTom offers, for example portable ones. In some TomTom devices, like the GO 40/50/60 and
GO 400/500/600, the speed cameras services is available for Russia but I am afraid this is not the case with the Carminat devices.

If you would like more information about other TomTom devices I would suggest you to contact TomTom's Helpline, as I am afraid we only provide support to the GPS systems in built Renault vehicles:
tomtom_uk@mailgb.custhelp.com

Furthermore, I would advise to receive a refund for the LIVE Services subscription you bought as this is not compatible with your device. If you would like me to proceed with this please let me know so that I may act accordingly."

Ссылки, о которых идет речь в тексте - на пресс-релизы про то, что в РФ запущены сервисы пробок и спидкамер у TomTom. Про пример с поездкой в Финляндию спросил, пока не ответили.

P.S. Возврат денег запросил, по приходу на карту отпишусь (чтобы если кто будет пробовать как я, знали через сколько возвращают).

Последний раз редактировалось GreyRat; 26.02.2015 в 19:27.
GreyRat вне форума   Перейти в начало страницы Ответить с цитированием